Friday, November 25, 2011

Five Fave Friday

I bet you thought I forgot, didn't you?  Well, I didn't!  I was too wrapped up in my Harry Potter marathon to concern myself with creating this post until I was finished.  I watched all 8 films, back to back.  This is going to be my new Thanksgiving tradition I think.  Also, in case any of you are wondering, I am so Team Harry & Hermione!  They should be together, J.K. Rowling!  Ok, now on with my purpose.  I was going to do a special Black Friday edition of Five Fave Friday, but I'm not really a Black Friday kinda girl.  So, here are my faves from the week of 11/8-11/25.  They are pinned here on Pinterest.  Enjoy!

HelloGiggles is on the list 2 weeks in a row!  They finally have their shop set up.  Yay!

I <3 Fred Savage.  Who doesn't?

Totes adorbs!  Trying it this weekend.

Hahahaha!  I would own this.  I think I'll make a bank that says "I'm saving up to buy a bank that says 'I'm savin' up to buy a unicorn'"

What can I say?  I love smart-ass people.  :-)
Hope you guys all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment