Thursday, April 21, 2011

Take Good Care Of Your Feet, Pete

I know, most of the time when people take pictures of feet they are drunk.  I took these on purpose, completely sober.  Call it artistic perspective.  I like them.  And they look super cool in B & W.

Traffic to my blog is picking up nicely, if you like what you see be sure to tell your friends!  I need more practice photographing people other than myself, so if you are in the Cincy area and would like to help out let me know by leaving a comment.  No charge for now!  Aaaaannnnnddd...bonus points for you if you know where the title of the this post came from and you post it in a comment!
Later tater,

Kimberly

This little piggy had roast beef...

This little piggy had none...

1 comment:

  1. BEACH BOYS!!!! Love the pics!!!
    ~ Amy Bell

    ReplyDelete