Friday, November 18, 2011

Five Fave Friday

Here you go...my five favorite things from the internets this week!

One of my all-time fave websites now has a forum!  I will waste even more time now.  If you haven't checked out HelloGiggles, go there...now.


Create a cat-eye effect with scotch tape and eyeliner.  As soon as I find my scotch tape I am trying this!


My print that got selected for sale on Society6!

What a great motto for a purpose driven life.

Creative and attractive way to give cash for a Christmas gift.
All of these great things can be found on my Weekly Faves board on Pinterest.  Be sure to check out my other awesome boards while you are there.  Also, a shout out to my #1 fan...you know who you are!  Stay tuned for some special Thanksgiving posts next week as well as a special Black Friday edition of Five Faves.  Have a fabulous weekend you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment