Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Fave Friday

Guys, I have a confession.  I spend more time on the internet than should be allowed by law.  I love the internet. It is such a wonderful tool that has opened up the entire world to us...even parts that probably shouldn't have been opened up.  So, since I spend so much time on here, I thought I would start a new weekly post called Five Fave Friday to share with all of you my five most favorite things I came across this week.  I even created a board on Pinterest for them.  So...without further ado, here are my five faves of the week.

I had no idea this guy was a celebrity, but his blog post melted my heart.


Chicken No-Peek.  Looks so yummy, can't wait to try it!

Muppet cupcakes!  Who wouldn't love these?  Can't wait for the new movie.


I tried this earlier in the week, and it worked!  All you do is leave a sock bun in your hair overnight.

This is such an awesome piece of art.





No comments:

Post a Comment