Friday, February 8, 2013

Five Fave Friday - The "I didn't forget" Edition

It's Friday...and that means a fresh batch of fun from The Brighter Side.  I know I normally post this first thing in the morning, but I was busy.  Snoozing.

So here are my five favorite things from this week in no particular order, as always, everything is pinned here:

Zooey Deschanel on being a woman.  Love me some Zooey!


One of my fave bands, Relient K is back in the studio.  This is a little diddy they cooked up for you.  And honestly, the 90s was the best decade for music.

Ladies, don't even try and tell me you don't have one of these boards on Pinterest.

This made my day.  I love Disney movies, and creative Halloween costumes that are Disney themed are my cup of tea for sure.

My fifth and final fave this week?  Thursday.  Not only did we have some amazing spring weather in the middle of February, I also got to take my god children to the circus.  It was a blast!  I'm to blessed too be stressed!  Have a fantastic weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment