Friday, December 9, 2011

Five Fave Friday: Extreme Makeover Edition

Well, hello you guys!  You're probably looking around and thinking "Hmmm...something's different.  I just can't put my finger on it..."  I totally changed things up around here!  It was about time.  I taught myself some new graphic designs skills (it sounds more impressive than it really is, technically I don't think it could be called graphic design).  I am in love with the new header!  Isn't it adorbs?  I am so proud of my shiny, new blog.  Very basic, but...I made it myself!!!  What do you guys think?  Do you like the new header/color scheme?  I always love to hear from you.  Also...some things to chew on: I'm considering starting a weekly advice feature.  People come to me constantly for advice.  Not just friends, but total strangers too.  I'm a magnet for broken-hearted and lost people.  What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I love your new header - and think it is absolutely great the things that you set out to do and accomplish! Love you girl!! Susan/mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so read this much ewasier--and I think its cute....(gotta send you a funny message!)
    Mom C

    ReplyDelete