Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Change Will Do You Good

I just have to say that I am pretty proud of myself.

When I started this blog back in April I knew 2 things for sure, 1) I wanted to use it to showcase my photography, and 2) I would probably abandon it after about a month out of boredom, like I have done with so many guys blogs in the past.  While it has morphed from my original concept of showcasing my photography in to more of a commentary on life, I have been very faithful about keeping up with it.  Just wanted to give myself an internet high-five on this amazingly beautiful fall Saturday.

Oh Liz Lemon, you so crazy!
Image via photobucket.com
I believe the time is approaching for me to have an actual template made for my blog.  Something unique that reflects my style, my style of writing, and my readers.  What do you guys think?  Any suggestions?  I'd love to hear from you!  I thrive on feedback.

Tomorrow I'll be posting an update on my 12 by 2012 list, and soon I'll be posting my first tutorial!  Thanks to all my readers, you guys are the best.  This high-five is for you too ;-)

-Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment