Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bloggy Went a Courtin'...

Hi friend!  It's been a while.  What have I been up to?  Oh, you know...this and that.  I'm moving ahead with my plans to relocate.  I am so very excited...I love new places, people and things!  I will say this, it is going to be hard to leave behind the friends I have made here.  You never really realize what you have until you're about to lose it (or in my case, leave it).  Each of them has taught me something about myself and the world around me, they've given a new perspective.  The past 12 months have been tough, especially not being near my family and dear, old friends, but the friends I have here have gotten me through relatively unscathed.  God puts people in our lives to help us and to challenge us, to give us what we need and teach us what we need to learn about Him, ourselves, and others.  I've done alot of growing over these months and there is more to come.  The things I have learned from my new friends will no doubt be invaluable.  I thank God for you when I say my prayers, each of you holds a special place in my heart and I love you dearly.  Please know I sincerely mean that from the bottom of my heart. 

Now, so the title of this blog is not totally unrelated to its content, here is a picture that I took of a frog.  Get it?  You know the song, right?

Later tater,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment